URI shooting scare

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Fri Apr 5 13:29:30 EDT 2013

During the noon newscast on WBZ-AM today, Friday 03/05, there was a story about a controversy involving the
Police Chief of New London, NH. But the headliner ATOH just said "Police Chief in New London", the cutaway
by the anchor to the reporter just said "Police Chief in New London". Then the reporter announced that he
was reporting for some reason from Concord, NH. If you asked a hundred people from the area where New London is,
a high percentage would answer, Connecticut, you know the sumarine base near there (actually in Groton, which
could lead to more confusion). That's why I'm glad I live in the ONLY METHUEN IN THE WORLD.
If you enter "Methuen" at weather.com. it defaults to Methuen, MA USA and nowhere else.