Pete Sheppard quits on air

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 08:37:59 EDT 2013

It's embarrassing to WEEI so I don't know if they'd post the audio, unless
maybe they figure any publicity is good publicity (but how can it be?).
This a day after the company CEO came into town for a morale boosting
meeting. Some wonder if Ordway and Sheppard could do a weekend gig at
Sports Hub or something perhaps sponsored by Giant Glass. It has been said
Sheppard's name disappeared from the WEEI site, of course, and I wonder if
mention will be made on air soon...or will any talk of it be forbidden by
management.