Could this be the end of broadcasting as we know it?

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 08:55:04 EDT 2013

Maybe I'm of the minority, different... when I was younger, I had a black
and white antenna tv in my bedroom.

I can't tell you how much tin foil I went through and how many butter
knives I bent unscrewing or screwing in new antennas.

Paul