Rhode Island names and other odd naming conventions

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Sat Apr 6 23:13:41 EDT 2013

On 4/6/2013 8:17 AM, Pariho wrote:

> Back to 128, anyone old enough to remember when 128 continued on the
> South Shore to Nantasket (hence the current 228 when they stopped 128
> at Braintree in the early 1960s) I BARELY remember it and only because
> I did have an Aunt and Uncle in Hingham at the time.

228?  Is that another route for which there are few, if any, signs?

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.| 92 State Street| Suite 700| Boston, MA 02109-2004
617.367.0468|Fx:617.507.7856| http://www.attorneyross.com