URI shooting scare

Keith Lavon keithlavon@gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 09:10:49 EDT 2013

The University of Rhode Island is in Kingston, RI, not Kingstown, RI.

Here is, for example, the President's mailing address.

*President's Office*
Green Hall
35 Campus Avenue
Kingston, RI 02881-1303

Check out www.uri.edu. At the bottom it lists Kingston, not Kingstown.

Kingston is in South Kingstown however. So that weird enough.