The Dave Maynard Spin: Dave Maynard, Suzan Franks: 9780978797485: Amazon.com: Books

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Tue Sep 18 01:22:00 EDT 2012

On 9/17/2012 3:45 AM, Kevin Vahey wrote:

> What I find fascinating is that years later there is no love for *Carl
> deSuze. The man did morning drive for 40 years and Jess Cain could not
> topple him.
> *
> *
> *
> *Today Cain is remembered fondly and deSuze is totally forgotten.*

Funny, I remember him.  I even remember him doing a succession of TV
shows for children on Channel 4, with a canine hand-puppet named
"Popo."  They were part of the set of weekday shows (one for each day of
the week) that followed Howdy Doody.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.|92 State Street|Suite 700|Boston, MA 02109-2004
617.367.0468|Fx:617.507.7856|http://www.attorneyross.com