[B-R-I] Re: nu-ku-lar

Kaimbridge M. GoldChild Kaimbridge@gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 10:03:17 EDT 2012

Garrett Wollman wrote,

 > To the contrary; a new pronounciation becomes "proper"
 > when enough people change how they say things.  That's
 > why we're not still speaking Proto-Indo-European.  What
 > is "proper" in language is defined solely by the other
 > people who use that language, and what they are willing
 > to accept.

Wherefore art thou all complainin' about?
It ain’t no big deal if thou speaketh rite and proppa!  P=)

      ~Kaimbridge~

-- -- --
      Wiki—Sites Contribution History Pages:

        en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Kaimbridge
          math.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Kaimbridge
  wiki.gis.com/wiki/index.php/Special:Contributions/Kaimbridge
         rosettacode.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Kaimbridge

      *****  Void Where Permitted; Limit 0 Per Customer.  *****