Your radio presets?

Paul Anderson paulranderson@charter.net
Tue Oct 23 19:02:58 EDT 2012

Howard,

I have XM, not Sirius.  So the 209 is probably not correct, as I made the list from memory.

I've had trouble with my car XM radio for the last couple of months, where I only get channels 0 and 1 until I send a "refresh" to the radio.  That lasts only a couple of hours and I can only send one refresh a day, more if I call XM on the phone.  It's a pain in the neck.

I called them and they said it wasn't just me or my radio, but that it affected either all or some XM subscribers.  Is anyone else on this list with XM having this problem?

The MLB on 89 just points me to the channels with the games I want to hear, which move around all the time anyway.  And now that the Red Sox are on WEEI-FM I hardly have a reason to listen to them on XM.

So scratch the 209 from the lineup.  I must have another channel on that third tier or set it to some channel that commonly has MLB play-by-play.

Paul