[B-R-I] Re: WBIN-TV 18?

Kaimbridge M. GoldChild Kaimbridge@gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 09:35:29 EDT 2012

Scott Fybush wrote,

 > It appears someone on Wikipedia has changed the WBIN article
 > to claim they're now using "18" as their virtual channel over
 > the air. I don't believe this to be true, but I'm 350 miles
 > too far away to check. Anyone within range able to confirm
 > that they're still "50.x"?

I don’t know about their OTA PSIP mapping (not receivable here)
or TOH-ID (I just checked at 9am, and if the channel number WAS
included, it was in real tiny print under the CALLs and
disappeared too quick to read), but they are certainly promoting
it as such (courtesy of their Facebook page):

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/402839_432972786749459_910782333_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-vthumb-a.akamaihd.net/hvthumb-ak-prn1/s960x960%2F632664_3905499592073_3905474711451_17700_436_b.jpg

Their FCC data page still lists them as virtual-50 (maybe they
are applying for a virtual channel change...IF their IS such
an option—?).
As for CATV channel assignment, they are most certainly NOT
exclusively Ch.18!:

           http://www.wbintv.com/channel-guide.html

      ~Kaimbridge~

-- -- --
      Wiki—Sites Contribution History Pages:

        en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Kaimbridge
          math.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Kaimbridge
  wiki.gis.com/wiki/index.php/Special:Contributions/Kaimbridge
         rosettacode.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Kaimbridge

      *****  Void Where Permitted; Limit 0 Per Customer.  *****