1510 is now WUFC

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 15:41:46 EDT 2012

Yes while I thought of that I was wondering why those were picked
(other than ultimate fighting). Nothing about NBC Sports or sports in
general. I think the ESPN-on-FM in the Hartford area got the calls
WUCS and some wondered if they'd carry some college sports (Univ of
Conn. Sports?) Well those two sets of calls each have three letters in
common.

 They still have a site that only says "This Is My Site/Site
Description". How hard is it to throw on a bare bones site with at
least a schedule?