WBUR Buys 92.7 WMVY

Jeff Lehmann jjlehmann@comcast.net
Tue Nov 27 14:25:02 EST 2012

WMVY has not been on those translators for over 5 years, and they were only heard on there less than a year. They are owned by Jeff Shapiro (Nantucket Public Radio 89.5 WNCK), also the owner of 97.7 WAZK, and Great Eastern Radio in northern New England.

93.9 translates 90.1 WRYP, which is also on many other translators, most of which actually pick up 93.9.

100.7 translates 101.9 WCIB.

Jeff Lehmann
Hanson, MA