Christmas looms at 105.7

Lou lspin@comcast.net
Sat Nov 24 17:26:38 EST 2012

Hadn't they started their Christmas music much earlier in the pre-season at
105.7 when they were in competition with WODS to get the holiday audience
first?
I'm not complaining, though!

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Nelson
Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2012 5:13 PM
To: Boston Radio Group
Subject: Christmas looms at 105.7

Someone on radiodiscussions said they were told by someone at Greater Media
that the station goes to Christmas format on Monday. Sure enough a quick
glance at http://www.wror.com shows red background (etc) and Christmas tree
lights around the logo. It says Eric Clapton's "I Shot the Sheriff"
currently playing though.

My guess is Monday morning, as before. And for the record, many in Boston
area should be able to pick up WSRS Worc.
just fine as it is (all Yule).