Thanksgiving Day football on the radio

Sean Smyth ssmyth@psualum.com
Thu Nov 22 21:36:38 EST 2012

And now for the annual let's-see-who-was-broadcasting-Thanksgiving-Day-games thread...

I heard these stations airing games this morning while driving around.

900: One of the Nashua schools.
980: Lowell-Haverhill.
1310: I think I heard a game here, but I couldn't make out who was playing under the noise. One of the Worcester schools?
1480: I think Durfee-New Bedford.
95.9: I think Marshfield-Duxbury. I think.

I'm sure I omitted some signals further out who did air games (WMWM?). Feel free to chime in. And yes, the list is much smaller than in past seasons. When did WNTN stop broadcasting Newton North-Brookline?