Interesting TV up in Bangor

Richard Chonak rac@gabrielmass.com
Wed Nov 21 21:50:15 EST 2012

Well, he was ahead of the curve on recognizing the climate-science
controversy, wasn't he?   I have to give him credit for that.

I think local news ought to be circumspect about promoting movies.
Unless there's an appearance by the movie's star or producer (etc.),
there's no real local *event* to cover.

Maybe this amounts to a conflict between the GM and the news director
about news judgments or even about political bias.

--RC