Stranger than fiction

Jibguy@aol.com Jibguy@aol.com
Sun Nov 18 22:10:19 EST 2012

Money talks, and it's been known to happen. -  It's the same thing as  a
large industrial country manufacturing firearms, sitting back smiling as they
sell them to two different bordering countries at war with each other, or
to two  opposing sides in one country's civil war.
----BB

In a message dated 11/18/2012 9:50:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,