RIP Jefferson Kaye

Glenn Spatola gspatola@q.com
Sat Nov 17 02:46:41 EST 2012

Here's a more complete obit from Buffalo.
http://www.buffalonews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20121117/CITYANDREGION01/121119266/1116

Jeff used the name "JK the DJ" on his earliest shows at WBZ.  He was one of
my favorites both at BZ and at WKBW in Buffalo.  I'm sure many of you
remember the now classic aircheck of his first show on KB where he gave the
WBZ call letters a couple of times.

He was one of the most creative minds in radio, both as an on-air talent and
program director, and it was sad to hear of his passing.

Glenn