Amendolara to do overnights on CBS Sports Radio including 98.5

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Fri Nov 16 16:52:48 EST 2012

OK, thanks; I did see a press release back when Ferrall was hired (dated October) and I think it said
 that show would air on both "WFNZ" and "WBCN" and I thought it meant WBCN was changing its
 calls but I didn't know if that was another station (610 as you say). So it is.

 --Bob

----- Original Message -----
From: Scott Fybush
Sent: 11/16/12 04:13 PM
To: boston-radio-interest@lists.BostonRadio.org
Subject: Re: Amendolara to do overnights on CBS Sports Radio including 98.5

 On 11/16/2012 11:51 AM, Bob Nelson wrote: > Also I note it says "WFNZ > Charlotte". This may be the station with the famed calls WBCN (1660); not sure. > Nope..."WBCN" is on 1660 doing talk. WFNZ is the sports station on 610, which was Big WAYS back in the day. For a while, 1660 was WFNA, doing sports in parallel with 610 (some simulcasting, some breakaways with separate programming.) s