Criteria for a good DJ

TVNETDUDE@aol.com TVNETDUDE@aol.com
Mon Nov 5 16:48:56 EST 2012

Kevin,

I hear your prejudices speaking.

Mike

In a message dated 11/5/2012 3:28:12 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
kvahey@gmail.com writes:

My son turns 21 in January and we text daily - I have not talked  to him on
the phone in over 2 years. I pay his cellphone bill and he has over  5,000
rollover minutes.

I live in Inman Sq - I see people texting  all the time but seldom talking
on phone,

On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 8:28 PM, Garrett Wollman <_wollman@bimajority.org_
(mailto:wollman@bimajority.org) > wrote:

<<On Sun, 4 Nov 2012 16:34:51 -0500 (EST), _TVNETDUDE@aol.com_
(mailto:TVNETDUDE@aol.com)  said:

> The  younger generation cannot communicate with each other one-on-one.
They
> speak in "text".

I hear your prejudices speaking.  Do you actually know any of "the
younger generation" aside from  your own  relatives?

-GAWollman