Criteria for a good DJ

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Mon Nov 5 00:11:00 EST 2012

On 11/4/2012 8:28 PM, Garrett Wollman wrote:

> <<On Sun, 4 Nov 2012 16:34:51 -0500 (EST), TVNETDUDE@aol.com said:
>
>> The younger generation cannot communicate with each other one-on-one. They
>> speak in "text".
>
> I hear your prejudices speaking.  Do you actually know any of "the
> younger generation" aside from your own relatives?

I have known a number of them as clients, as relatives and friends of
relatives, as well as the law students that I meet when I judge moot
court at my law school.  They certainly speak to me in articulate and
fluent English, though I'm not sure how they communicate with one another.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.|92 State Street|Suite 700|Boston, MA 02109-2004
617.367.0468|Fx:617.507.7856|http://www.attorneyross.com