Sale of Nassau Properties...

Garrett Wollman wollman@bimajority.org
Thu May 24 18:58:04 EDT 2012

<<On Thu, 24 May 2012 18:45:40 -0400, "A. Joseph Ross" <joe@attorneyross.com> said:

>> Read more: http://www.answers.com/topic/wwhq#ixzz1vpSHy4k2

> The article mentions Nassau's classical station in Maine as WBACH.
> That's one letter to many to be the correct callsign.  What is the
> station's actual call?

Just so nobody is confused: that page is simply a (possibly outdated)
clone of the Wikipedia page for WWHQ, with advertising inserted.  The
article <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WBACH> gives the correct
callsigns for each of the stations.  Scott and I visted WBQX (106.9
Thomaston) back in 1998 when it was WAVX, simulcasting with WBYA
(101.7 Searsport).

The Wikipedia article is pretty lousy, but that's par for the course.

-GAWollman