Wikipedia entry for WKOX

Bill O'Neill billohno@gmail.com
Wed May 23 19:09:55 EDT 2012

And in fairness to Mayor White, he was not bitter.

(File under: Dated Bay State Political References for Two Hundred, Alex)

Bill O’Neill

--
Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. Please pardon my brevity.

From: "A. Joseph Ross" <joe@attorneyross.com>
Sent: Wed May 23 17:07:21 EDT 2012
To: Bob Nelson <raccoonradio@gmail.com>
Cc: boston-radio-interest@lists.BostonRadio.org
Subject: Re: Wikipedia entry for WKOX

On 5/23/2012 3:13 AM, Bob Nelson wrote:

> Yes and more recently I think the NY Post jumped the gun in
> proclaiming Dick Gephardt as running mate for Gore, or was it Kerry

The Boston Herald reported on its front page that Mayor White was
definitely going to run for a fifth term the day before he announced
that he wasn't. But in fairness to the Herald, White apparently told
that to a Herald reporter.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.|92 State Street|Suite 700|Boston, MA 02109-2004
617.367.0468|Fx: 617.507.7856|http://www.attorneyross.com