Wikipedia entry for WKOX

Douglas Broda dbroda@nycap.rr.com
Wed May 23 07:32:40 EDT 2012

Someone is having too much fun. Current entry: "No format has yet been
announced for WFNX under Clear Channel ownership. WFEX will change its
call letters to WDER-FM and simulcast the religious programming of WDER-AM."

I think Wikipedia may need to lock this entry down for awhile...

--
Douglas J. Broda
Attorney at Law

NOTE: I do not regularly read emails from this account, other than those sent to mailing lists to which I subscribe, in order to minimize spam. If you need to reach me other than via a mailing list, please feel free to call me or use my regular business email address, which is the first letter of my first name plus my middle initial plus my last name at nycap.rr.com (which is stated that way to avoid spambots).