Wikipedia entry for WKOX

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Tue May 22 11:14:40 EDT 2012

I changed it and under "reason" put down that Clear Channel has yet to
announce a new format for 101.7. They are awaiting FCC approval of the
sale. Yes, it could well be but at this time no new format has been
announced. This is kind of like someone on Wikipedia saying W. Mitt
Romney will be the 45th President of the United States. It could
happen, yes, but someone going on Wikipedia to say that is jumping the
gun a bit...as they used to say on Monty Python, "Wait for it...."