"It's the programming, stupid!"

Ken VanTassell kenwvt@gmail.com
Sat May 19 13:01:06 EDT 2012

The actual iPod does not have ANY radio in it (no am or fm). Nor does the
iphone. Most android phones don't have any radio in them either. My wife's
phone is an exception, its a Droid Incredible 2 which does have FM but you
need to use the earbuds as they double up as the antenna. I only listen to
the actual radio for the local sports yakkers or the Red Sox games. Other
than that I'm streaming with apps such as TuneinRadio, or Iheartradio. The
thing that actually might help save actual radio is that Verizon is doing
away with unlimited data plans so the cost to stream will go up.

-Ken