Sale of WFNX

Paul Hopfgarten paul@derrynh.net
Thu May 17 16:55:12 EDT 2012

Does the sale of WFNX and the end of its Alt Rock help WBOS at all? (Maybe
WAAF?)

I still think 850 will eventually be all Mothership all the time!

-Paul Hopfgarten

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Vahey
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2012 3:39 PM
To: (newsgroup) Boston-Radio-Interest
Subject: Anybody know the breakdown between 93.7 and 850?

Just curious if anyone has seen recent figures to indicate how much of
WEEI's audience has moved to FM.

I can not see the simulcast continuing much longer and I wonder what
options could be in play for 850.

Perhaps doing on 850 what that have done with WWKB in Buffalo - liberal
talk.

http://www.kb1520.com/

or perhaps finally just airing ESPN Radio fulltime.

or rolling the dice and airing ESPN Deportes

http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/espndeportesradio/

Of course lurking in all of this is what CC does with 101.7.  I could see
1200 going Spanish and then perhaps 1430 going Spanish sports.