WFNX sold to Clear Channel

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Wed May 16 13:00:45 EDT 2012

 I wonder if Mr. Mindich made it known to area broadcasters that he was interested in selling WFNX. You can guess that I
 wish WGBH had been able to purchase it and make it the downtown Boston version of WCRB-99.5. Practically from the beginning
 of WGBH's ownership of WCRB, listeners inside route 128 complained about the difficulty they experienced picking up the signal.
 Could Harvard University one day notice the lack of interest in over-the-air radio by their undergraduates and switch WHRB-FM
 to internet radio, thus making 95.3 available for purchase?