ME-TV The Honeymooners

Anthony Abruzzese tony.abruzzese@gmail.com
Wed May 16 11:35:22 EDT 2012

According to the ME-TV website, Paid Programming runs at 10 pm and the
Honeymooners runs at 10:30.

Tony

From:  Chris Hall <chris2526@comcast.net>
Date:  Wednesday, May 16, 2012 2:23 AM
To:  "boston-radio-interest@lists.BostonRadio.org"
<boston-radio-interest@lists.BostonRadio.org>
Subject:  ME-TV The Honeymooners

Isn¹t it just great, we have two ME-TV affiliates in the Boston market and
neither is running the Honeymooners at 10:00 PM, what can you expect from
WMFP, it¹s a lost cause.  But WMUR running channel 9 news in its place. I am
going to stage my own protest which I know will do zero good by no longer
watching either channel 9 or Hearst WCVB-TV 5 news instead I will change to
WBZ . You might think that WMUR would at least preempt something less
popular and put the Honeymooner in it¹s slot. Every time ME-TV does a
Honeymooners promo it just rekindles my rage at Hearst