Philadelphia tower question

Chris Hall chris2526@comcast.net
Fri Mar 23 00:42:29 EDT 2012

I know this is a Boston board but I know there are many Philly people who also read it. Tonight I saw an old Rosalyn Russell movie on TCM called
“Where angels go trouble follows” It was filmed in the Philadelphia area. As they leave on a cross country bus trip I saw an I-76 sign in an area that was
farmland with a tall two tower directional array with medium spacing between them. The towers looked to be of hefty width possibly in the Norristown area could this be the KYW array? The movie was filmed around 1967 so I suspect what was farmland then is now Philadelphia suburban sprawl.