WJDA Quincy

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Wed Mar 21 13:59:43 EDT 2012

 Where I live, about 30 miles north of Boston, it comes in almost as well as it did before. (I have a
 radio with a display of relative signal strength. Previously, WJDA was a little bit stronger than
 WORC-AM 1310 right next to it; now it's about the same. Non-directional WMKK-AM 1260 transmitting from
 Quincy surprisingly only a little bit stronger).