WPKZ To Air Yankees Games

Douglas Broda dbroda@nycap.rr.com
Sun Mar 4 12:10:48 EST 2012

The directional signal from east of Duanesburg does reach most of the
Capital District OK. About 2/3 of Rensselaer County and the Saratoga
Springs area can be iffy, and the Amsterdam/Gloversville area is bad.
I'm about 10 miles north of downtown Troy and I get WTRY just fine in
home and car.

--
Douglas J. Broda
Attorney at Law

NOTE: I do not regularly read emails from this account, other than those sent to mailing lists to which I subscribe, in order to minimize spam. If you need to reach me other than via a mailing list, please feel free to call me or use my regular business email address, which is the first letter of my first name plus my middle initial plus my last name at nycap.rr.com (which is stated that way to avoid spambots).