WPKZ To Air Yankees Games

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Sun Mar 4 00:23:25 EST 2012

On 3/3/2012 12:28 PM, Jibguy@aol.com wrote:

> How the great have fallen.  WTRY-980 was a ratings-powerhouse top-40
> station in 60's-70's.  Now, sitting steady with a an embarrassing half a
> point....  and it's not even doing a religious format!

And in the early 1950s, when my family lived in the Albany area for a
few years, WTRY was, for a time, the CBS affiliate for the Capital
District.  I remember first hearing Jack Benny and Amos & Andy on WTRY.
Then CBS moved to WROW and WTRY became independent.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                     617.367.0468
92 State Street, Suite 700          Fax: 617.507.7856