Der Krahwinkler Landstorm

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Thu Mar 1 00:34:28 EST 2012

On 3/1/2012 12:09 AM, Kevin Vahey wrote:

> Parents cover the WMEX years but you did go to Amherst :)

I tended to have trouble getting good reception of WBZ out there.  For
that reason, I tended to listen to WHYN-FM in Springfield or WMUA.  And
I never did pull an all-nighter, so I still wouldn't have listened to
Larry Glick.  In fact, I'm not sure he was on when I was at UMass.  I
graduated in 1967.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                     617.367.0468
92 State Street, Suite 700          Fax: 617.507.7856