103.3 Playlist

Don Donald_Astelle@yahoo.com
Sat Jun 30 14:38:01 EDT 2012

> It's pretty obvious that HD Radios haven't exactly been flying off the
> shelves.

I know a few "non-radio-geeks" who bought them to get WBCN....and an older
couple who bought one to get WCRB on 89.7HD2 on the South Shore.

If the format/programming is compelling enough....such as a niche format
that they dont have access to, then interest in HD2's pick up.

I would have thought the Jazz cabal of Boston would have discovered Smooth
Jazz on Magic's HD2 channel...but I don't think most people even know it
exists.

Whereas the Classical (89.7HD2) and WBCN (HD2) channels were
promoted/mentioned in the paper on the news, etc., etc.,