103.3 Playlist

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Sat Jun 30 01:06:31 EDT 2012

On 6/29/2012 11:25 PM, Jeff Lehmann wrote:

> There is a liner with "WODS HD2 Boston" Playing once in a while. Right
> now the automation for it is in total disarray, with almost all 80s
> songs playing, sometimes 4-5 jingles/liners in a row. There's only a
> handful of listeners, and they certainly don't care about it enough to
> get it fixed.

So it sounds like they're keeping the WODS call letters, so that the HD2
programming can continue to be called WODS.  I assume the 103.3AMP
programming is de-emphasizing call letters the way the Sports Hub does.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.|92 State Street|Suite 700|Boston, MA 02109-2004
617.367.0468|Fx:617.507.7856|http://www.attorneyross.com