Sherwood Tarlow

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 15:55:25 EDT 2012

Friend of mine worked for him when he ran Capital Bank which was next to
channel 7.

Capital Bank in the 80's was in effect a loan sharking bank. While Tarlow
was never directly linked to the actions of his managers it is folly to
think he was oblivious. The bank finally failed in 1990.

This was in his hometown paper
http://www.gloucestertimes.com/obituaries/x1511614526/The-Honorable-Sherwood-Woody-Tarlow-87