Sherwood Tarlow

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Sat Jun 23 23:57:29 EDT 2012

I was just doing some research on a couple of Boston stations, and came
upon a name I hadn't thought about for a while-- Sherwood "Woody"
Tarlow, who owned the old WHIL for a while (and also WARE, if I am
recalling correctly).  I believe he died earlier this year-- in
February-- but I don't recall seeing an obit anywhere.  Controversial
guy-- accused of corruption and conflict of interest, got a judgeship
basically for being a friend of the governor, etc.  But I would have
expected somebody to run an obit.  Did I miss it?