How the New CBS Sports Radio affects Boston

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 18:26:04 EDT 2012

Once CBS starts full time service I can not see WBZ-FM keeping FOX Sports.

I would expect CBS to at least sniff at J.T the Brick and if so J.T. will
listen as he values Boston.

Personally I think CBS will kill off what is left of Yahoo Sports (The
former Sporting News Radio) and NBC made reconsider their launch.