WWLP, William Lowell Putnam (was 40 years ago...)

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 17:48:34 EDT 2012

I am stunned that he is still alive.

The old Channel 22 studios were different. How many stations had a staff
swimming pool?

The lobby was surreal as on the walls were the heads of different animals
that Putman had shot.