CBS Sports Radio launched with Cumulus

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Thu Jun 21 15:15:53 EDT 2012

 I know that the new and, um, "improved" WWZN-AM 1510 still inserts some Sporting News Radio programming
 into some weekend hours when they don't otherwise have Red Sox in Spanish, or some paid hours to run. If
 SNR went away, would WWZN be a possible outlet? CBS may have WBZ-FM, but Cumulus is absent hereabouts
 and may be looking for outlets on its own.