WPTR/WDCD

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 01:39:08 EDT 2012

The extreme example is Larry Glick on WBZ.

Nobody knows how many listeners he had but back in the 70's he easily
had over a million. WBZ was as strong in Chicago as any local station
- but Glick didn't really make money for Westinghouse.

I suspect back then WABC had the most overnight listeners with WBZ and
WOR close behind.