SatRad vs. Broadcast vs. DIY

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 23:15:00 EDT 2012

Satelitte radio reception isn't always perfect, either.

Here in the Northern Allegheny Mountain region of North Central PA, I
regularly drive around with a friend who has satelitte radio is his car.
.I've had it drop out several times when we're in lower terrain or pass
under/by some obstruction, bye bye goes the satelitte signal.

paul