Satellite radio

Jibguy@aol.com Jibguy@aol.com
Mon Jun 4 23:44:12 EDT 2012

In a message dated 6/4/2012 4:07:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
wollman@bimajority.org writes:

I think  people are plenty accustomed to paying for  entertainment.

--------------------
I agree with GAW.   With AM-FM radio laden with SO many obnoxious
commercials, and with AM-FM radio becoming even more and more (music) boring,  full
of sameness,  satellite radio is a very good alternative, especially  for
people on the road a lot.  Those folks who travel bigger distances  don't want
to bother to find their kind of AM-FM station every 75 miles,  especially
when they have to wait 6 minutes for the commercials to end, to see  if the
station plays his/her kind of music.  Soooo much easier to flip on  any of a
person's fave satellite channels.

AM-FM radio, beware....  Sameness to other stations in the market will
kill you.

---Bob Bittner