National Hockey League says Stanley Cup Final on radio in Boston

Garrett Wollman wollman@bimajority.org
Mon Jun 4 15:48:01 EDT 2012

<<On Mon, 4 Jun 2012 13:07:05 -0400, "Don" <Donald_Astelle@yahoo.com> said:

> Sorry, Sirius/XM still carries WLTW (and a few other OTA broadcasts) don't
> they?  Unless it has gone away recently.

Because of an early investment Clear Channel made in XM, they have the
right to program some number of XM channels (which are now also heard
on the Sirius platform AIUI) with the commercial formats of their
choice.  For a while it was just random Premium Choice stuff off a
hard drive in Cincinnati, but last year they dropped that and switched
to simulcasts of existing programming -- WLTW, WHTZ, KIIS, WLW, and
WSIX are the ones I can recall seeting.  I don't know when this deal
ends.

-GAWollman