WBZ should hang it's head in shame

Don Donald_Astelle@yahoo.com
Fri Jun 1 15:06:00 EDT 2012

>> The biggest blow the "public interest" happenned after the Telcom Act,
>> which,  BTW...was passed under Bill Clinton(D) and our local Congressman
>> Markey(D) (Although there is/was plenty of blame to go around in both
>> parties.)
>
> Not really.  By the time of the Telecom Act....

I might evben argue that the recession was the biggest blow to the public
interest.

The reason why WBZ has no local newscasts/newsperson at night, infomercials
on the weekend, more commercials than ever in drive-time.....is mainly due
to the economic impact of the last few years.

Other stations also have been hit by the economy and have cut back as well.