WBZ should hang its head in shame

Bob DeMattia bob.bosra@demattia.net
Fri Jun 1 00:11:33 EDT 2012

The only time my son (17) listens to the radio, it's in the car.
At home or anywhere else, it's the IPOD listening to downloaded
music.

When the cable went out for an extended period last fall,
I also had to explain to my son what ABC, CBS, and NBC were
and why we can still get them without cable.

Until then, to him, they were just three more channels on the cable.

-Bob