RIP Al Brady Law - former WHDH PD in the mid 70's

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Tue Jul 31 20:19:43 EDT 2012

On 7/31/2012 5:56 PM, Mark Watson wrote:
> Kevin Vahey wrote:
>
>> Al Brady Law who was the PD at WHDH in the mid 70's has passed.
>
>  Under his watch, WHDH did very well with a great airstaff, a newsroom
> that gave WBZ a run for it's money IMHO, and of course let's not
> forget the "WHDH Cash Call" contest.

No offense to Al's memory, but unless I am mis-remembering, WHDH was
already doing well when he got there.  Jess Cain was always a strong
morning host and Al inherited quite a good team, as I recall.