How long before this happens?

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Sat Jul 28 12:11:57 EDT 2012

 I'm guessing that you are assiduously renewing "The Memories Station" identifier to forestall some other
 station from adopting it, a constant threat. By the way, the London Telegraph has taken some time away from
 Olympics(tm) coverage and Mitt-bashing to offer this observation:

 http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/9430338/Modern-music-really-does-sound-the-same.html

 (Almost 500 replies! I wonder what set them off?)