WGBH buys PRI

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Fri Jul 27 00:51:47 EDT 2012

On 7/26/2012 10:56 PM, Garrett Wollman wrote:

> I wonder if this is in some weird way related to the fact that
> Minnesota Public Radio ("APM") has taken over U.S. distribution for
> the BBC World Service, which used to be a PRI thing. Seems to have
> happened earlier this month.

That's curious.  If PRI was distributing the BBC World Service, why is
it on WBUR, not WGBH, which seems to carry most PRI programs. Does WBUR
carry anything else from PRI?

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.|92 State Street|Suite 700|Boston, MA 02109-2004
617.367.0468|Fx:617.507.7856|http://www.attorneyross.com