the harbor article!

Brian Hatgelakas brian.hatgelakas@verizon.net
Thu Jul 26 08:31:57 EDT 2012

Hello Everyone.  I am a recent college graduate with my BA in broadcast journalism and mass communications  I am very passionate about the radio industry and am hoping to find work in it.  As a Boston native I miss WFNX loved all the jocks and the format.  I really enjoyed the leftover weekends and lunches they'd have on the station.  Please send me the text of   the article about 1017  I am visually impaired and my screen reader freezes up on WCVB's sight.  Thanks and have a great day.  my email address is brian.hatgelakas@verizon.net.