Progressive talk gone from WWZN?

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Wed Jul 25 12:36:30 EDT 2012

On 7/25/2012 9:06 AM, Bob DeMattia wrote:
> > From their website, a posting from Jeff Santos:
>
> "We are experiencing technical difficulties on AM 1510 in Boston, but we
> are still broadcasting!

They've been operating on a shoestring for ages, and Jeff is basically a
one-man gang.  It's some of the left-over sports shows (left over from
their last format) that made them a few bucks but the rest was brokered
time and some syndicated shows plus Jeff twice a day.  Lots of financial
issues with their owners, I am told.  That seems to be part of the
reason why Dial Global pulled Ed Schultz, Thom Hartman and Stephanie
Miller and is shopping them elsewhere.